Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A weather-changing day...

No sunshine, comfortably warm (74 deg.), rain and cold moving in by this afternoon, early evening. Lovely.

I have a client (new) coming this afternoon, to have her and her husbands 2007 tax returns filed. They haven't filed for quite some time as they are retired - but after talking to her on the phone several months ago - it appears she should probably have filed in prior years. But my task today, is just the one return. Nothing like waiting till the last day of extensions (and to get her stimulus check) to get it prepared.



This is me everyday - what to fix for dinner? (It definitely won't be a baby!) But my grandson is the most picky eater - his mothers fault - and needs to try more and different foods. Give him chicken nuggets and fries and he is a happy camper.

This blog site is still being thought out. I'm not sure where I want to go with it and all that happy shit - still thinking.

Till then...

2 comments:

MommyLisa said...

My cousin's little boy is the same way - his only fruit is juice(apple only!), no veggies, and for him it is plain McD's burgers, fries, or Funyuns.

Funyuns? Seriously?

I can not imagine what his digestive tract looks like.

My baby will eat anything, eventually...sometimes she says, "I don't like it." as she is putting it in her mouth. Then she cleans the plate.

Freida Bee said...

I was told when my daughter, who was a super picky eater many years ago, was young to only serve her things in the simplest of terms (like, one color) and slather it in butter or a salad dressing (on the side, of course). It actually worked. Even if we only had one or two things she would consistently eat, cucumbers or green peppers or broccoli she dipped in ranch, she started eating the good stuff, and I started to comment becuase I lovelove that cookbook, and have worn mine to tatters. I need to buy a new one.

Oh, and I tagged you. Feel free to do it or not.