Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm Thinking of making this something different!

I am not sure where to go with this yet, but since I have been so political on my regular site...this may be just a getaway for me. Or I could also put some political points on here too - why not? What's to stop me? I'm over 21 and not afraid!


I do more than my share of the cleaning, as a matter of fact I think I do 98% of all the tedious jobs around here. Begging and beseeching to get help doesn't seem to work - that's for sure.

When I first saw this picture, I kept thinking of Slyght (theson) and when he was in Ireland - his biggest thrill was the Guinness factory - must be the Irish side of the genes he got from me. that is not to insinuate that he looks anything lie a squirrel. That would be very mean and cruel - he is more like a....nah! no clue!

I am going to try and jazz this site a little - see what happens. I shall return!

No comments: